lördag 19 november 2016

Cuts and bruises -

These are the ones that comes to mind..

Five years old, breaking my left arm snow sleighing. - Arm in a cast
First time eating shit on a bike six years old, splitting my chin open - Stitches.
Trying to jump a planter box on bmx - Fractures in my left arm.
Bitten in the face by a dog (a beagle) -Stitches
Chipped two front teeth- Brass ashtray.
Got kung-fu kicked in the chest - Bruised ribs
Cutting my foot open kicking a window - ER
Eating shit skateboarding 1000 times - Having fun
Fractured a toe getting it stuck in a wrestling mat - no tight shoes for 4  weeks
Burned my hand picking up a rocket - Slept with my hand in a bucket of water
Busted lip, twice, fighting - Stitches
Face planted (to the letter;I broke the fall with my face) biking white knuckling the bars - Concussion
Hit by a cab biking - Fucked up my right leg
Glass shard in my tounge fighting - Pulled it out with pliers
Falling of a rock bouldering - Smased my left elbow open, messed up my back.
Rock fell on my ankle preparing a boulder. - Stitches
Tendon injurys in my left hand bouldering - Just fucking painfull
Dislocated clavicle due to lifting to heavy - I have a weird lump on my right shoulder
Eating shit mountainbiking about a 200 times - Not learning anything.
Cutting my thigh with a anglegrinder - stitches

Funny thing about falling of bikes and boards a lot is that you get good at it.
instead of tensing up you get really loose and ragdoll it..

Then it's just the usuall aray of cuts bruises and injurys..











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar